Farm to Fork Consultations, Farming, and Jewelry Design.
People often ask “as a Public Health Professional, what is the recommended, ideal diet?”
The answer is always the same: “Eat your colors, eat seasonally, and have everything in moderation. Gardening is a great form of exercise and can help you learn some of these basics-so start there!”
JSegal Designs has worked with school districts, local non-profits, community members, and state and local agencies to support their work with farmers.
- North Coast Opportunities, Lake County, CA
- Oakland Unified School District, Oakland, CA
- California Department of Food and Agriculture & the Public Health Institute
- Monterey Peninsula Unified School District (MPUSD), Monterey, CA
Jsegal Designs creates art, jewelry, and backyard treasures.
- Space-saving aesthetics using reclaimed materials
- Wooden crafts such as bike racks, air plant frames, raised garden beds
- Jewelry design using gold, antique feathers and stones, and found objects such as driftwood